Calcutta High Court released a notification of P.A./Stenographer, Grade-C Jobs. Candidates who have Intermediate (10+2) qualification are eligible to apply. However, interested candidates may read further information such as Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Selection Process and more details mentioned here.
|Name of the Post||Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|P.A./ Stenographer, Grade- C||Intermediate (10+2)||25|
- Min: 18 years
- Max: 32 years
- Age relaxation of 5 years is admissible for SC/ ST and for Disable candidates- up to 45 years.
- Minimum Pay Scale: Rs.12,630/-
- Maximum Pay Scale: Rs.37,600/-
- Based on a Skill test.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may send their typed or hand-written application form on the plain paper to the address given below.
- Also, submit necessary documents and photographs along with application form.
To the Registrar General,
High Court, Calcutta.
|Last Date to Submit the Application Form||11.09.2019 within 04.30PM|