Cantonment Board has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification dated on 24th Dec 2020 to fulfil the 11 Nurse, Junior Clerk, Assistant Teacher Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of Intermediate / ITI Pass / Diploma / Any Degree / B.Sc Nursing / GNM / Post Graduation / MBBS are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 26th Feb 2021. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as mentioned below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk||Intermediate and should have Computer Knowledge||05|
|Nurse||B.Sc Nursing / GNM||01|
|Assistant Teacher||Any Degree / Post Graduation||03|
|Electric Lineman||ITI Pass / Diploma / B.E / B.Tech||01|
- Age should be between 18 - 25 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Medical Officer: Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- per month.
- Junior Clerk / Electric Lineman: Rs.19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- per month.
- Nurse: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
- Assistant Teacher: Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- per month.
- Based on the Skill Test / Interview.
- There is no Application Fee.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the Cantonment Board Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29th Dec 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26th Feb 2021|
To Download Cantonment Board Recruitment Notification 2020 - Click Here
To Apply Online - Click Here