CSIR - Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification 2019 for the Scientific Attendant, Project Consultant, Data Entry Operator Posts with Advt No:01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation or Intermediate or Degree they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the CSIR - CCMB Scientific Attendant, Project Consultant, Data Entry Posts Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the CSIR - Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Project Consultant||PG in Biotech/ BioChemistry or Micro biology||1|
|Scientific Attendant||DMLT with two years Experience||5|
|Clinical Counselor||PG in Biology or Bio-Medical Engineer/ Biotechnology||1|
|Social Worker||MSW / PG in Psychology||1|
|Data Entry Operator||B.Sc (Computers)||2|
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Interview or Written Examination for the CSIR - CCMB Recruitment Notification.
Application Procedure for the CSIR - CCMB Various Posts Recruitment
- Go to the CSIR Centre for Cellular & Molecular Official Website which is given below.
- Click on the Career Tab
- Select the Scientific Attendant, Project Consultant, Data Entry Notification
- Click on Apply Online Select the Post.
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Application by Clicking Register
- Download the Acknowledgement for further use.
|Notification Published on||7th Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submit Applications||17th Feb 2019|
CSIR - CCMB Scientific Attendant, Project Consultant, Data Entry 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online for the Scientific Attendant, Project Consultant, Data Entry Post in Chhattisgarh: Click Here