Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics has announced the Latest Jobs Notification for the Recruitment of Scientist Vacancies. Candidates, who have done M.Sc / M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.V.Sc / M.Biotech / Ph.D are eligible to apply. Interested candidates may apply on/before 30th Nov 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may know further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process and important dates as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Scientist - V||M.Sc / M.Tech / M.Pharm / M.V.Sc / M.Biotech / Ph.D||01|
|Scientist - IV||02|
|Scientist - III||01|
- Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Age is reckoned as on 30th Nov 2020.
- The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale of Rs.1,03,881/- to Rs.1,81,995/- per month.
- Based on the Interview / Written Test.
- Unreserved Candidates: Rs.500/-
- OBC: Rs.300/-
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: No Fee.
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment.
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the CDFD Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||30th Nov 2020|
To Download CDFD Recruitment Notification: CLICK HERE
To Apply Online: CLICK HERE