Central Drugs Standard Control Organization (CDSCO) published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Laboratory Assistant. CDSCO as about 5 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, West Bengal. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th. Degree qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply for CDSCO Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest MSCWB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CDSCO Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||05||Intermediate(10+2) / Bachelor's Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 25 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.25500 - 811000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Examination
How to apply for CDSCO Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CDSCO.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Recent passport size photo and other documents to address stated below.
To the Director,
Central Drugs Standard Control Organization,
Govt.of India, Ministry of Health & Family,
3, Kyd Street, Kolkata - 700016.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th April 2020
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of CDSCO Recruitment 2020. Click Here