Central Railway, Mumbai published recruitment notification for the Retired Staff posts. Notification released on 19th June 2019, Railway Department Invites applications from the eligible candidates to fulfill various vacant posts. Eligible candidates with required qualification can apply for Central Railway, Mumbai Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Refer This Link For - Indian Railway Job Notifications|
Central Railway Notification 2109 - Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Elect. TRS KYN||274|
|Elect TRS CLA||240|
Eligibility Criteria for Staff Posts:
- Candidate having Degree from a recognized university.
- A retired staff from Mumbai Division of Central Railway and from same category and department.
Candidate age should be maximum of 65 years.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Candidates can download the application from the offcial website.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Candidates may Send their application along with all self-attested copies of following documents.
- Service Certificate
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Pension payment Card.
- Forward application and Documents to address given.
To Division Railway Manager(P)
Mumbai Division Central Railway.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 12th July 2019
Download the application and Official Notification of Central Railway Recruitment 2019. Click Here