Central Railway published recruitment notification for the post of Scouts & Guides Quota. Notification released on 2nd November 2019 to fulfill 12 vacant positions in Mumbai Maharashtra. Aspirants who are dreaming of Railway jobs can follow this page for more new updates. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Higher Secondary Education Qualification. However, interested can apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest RRB Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Central Railway Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Level - 2||02||Intermediate(10+2) or Equivalent|
|Level - 1||10||10th + National Apprenticeship certificate granted by NCVT|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years.
- Maximum age of 33 years as on closing date of application.
Scouts & Guides Quota will get the pay scale as per railway rules.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Test.
How to apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to rrccr.com.
- On the home page, click on ENTER.
- Search for the post required to apply.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Register yourself, if you are a new user.
- After registration, log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.500.
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.250.
|Online application starts from||5th November 2019|
|Last date for online application||19th November 2019|
Download the Official Notification of Central Railway. Click Here
For Online Application. Go Here