Centre Smart Governance(CSG), Karnataka recently published recruitment notification on 27th May 2019. CSG recruiting candidates for the post of Director and Manager in the area of IT/ICT and Finance. Eligible candidates can apply for CSG Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Centre Smart Governance Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details & Eligibility Criteria:
|Position Name||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
M.E/M.Tech or Masters in Science with PG Diploma in Computer Systems.
Candidate having B.E/B.Tech along with MBA Degree.
M.Com with Full-time Degree or MBA in Finance(Full Time).
Application procedure of Centre Smart Governance Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the official website link below.
- Eligible candidates can apply by sending their application.
- Application filled in prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials and two copies of photographs.
- A CV with complete details of candidates such as Email address, Mobile Number and work experience to be upload.
- Submit the application in time.
Last date for Submission of application: Candidates need to apply within 5th June 2019.
Download the PDf of CSG Recruitment official notification 2019. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download here