Central Glass and Ceramic Research Institute (CGCRI) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Junior Stenographer, Junior Secretariat Assistant. CGCRI has about 18 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata, Khurja, and Naroda. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2) qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CGCRI Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CGCRI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant||13|
- Applicant's age should be 27 years as on the closing date of applications.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 30000 - 38000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the
- Skill Test
- Written Examination.
How to apply for CGCRI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CGCRI.
- Go to Career and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Apply -> New Registration.
- After registration login with Reg Number and Password.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online applications form.
- General / OBC / Other: Rs.100
- SC / ST / PWD / Women: No Fee.
|Online application starts from||1st July 2021|
|Last date for the online applications form||15th August 2021|
Download the Official Notification of CGCRI Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here