Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) rolled with a new recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge. CGPSC as about 32 vacant positions to fulfill in Chhattisgarh. Employment notification published on 31st January 2020 for eligible candidates having Graduated in Law qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply online for CGPSC Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CGPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil Judge||32||Degree in Law|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 21 years.
- Maximum age of 35 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.27700 - 44770 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
Application Procedure of CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to psc.cg.gov.in.
- Go to Notification and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Unreserved category: Rs.400
- Reserved category: Rs.300
|Online application starts from||4th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||2nd April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of CGPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here