Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Various Group One Services in Chhattisgarh State. The CGPSC Notification Published on 5th October 2018 for the Various Group One Cader Posts. Interested Candidate may Submit the Application for the CGPSC Group One Recruitment Notification before the last date. The Online Applications Start from 7th December 2018. The Aspirant who have Completed the Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Application. However, here we Update the Complete information regarding the CGPSC Recruitment.
Education Qualification: The Interested Candidate Should be Complete the Graduation in any Stream from recognized University.
- The Minimum Age is 21 Years and Maximum Age is 28 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules and Regulations.
- 400/- for Other State Candidates
- 300/- for Chhattisgarh State Candidates (OBC/ SC/ ST
Selection Procedure: The Selection Process is Purely Based on Written Examination.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
CGPSC Group One Vacancy Details
|Deputy Superintendent of Police||9|
|Commercial Tax Officer||7|
|CG Subordinate Accounting Service||42|
|Commercial Tax Inspector||40|
|Excise Sub Inspector||22|
|Assistant Jail Superintendent||14|
|Online Applications Start from||7th December 2018|
|Last Date for Submit Application||5th January 2019|
|Error Corrections Last Date||14th January 2019|
|Prelims Examination Date||17th Feb 2019|
|Main Examination Dates||21st to 24th June 2019|
Application Process for the CGPSC Recruitment
- Visit the Official website
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Recruitment Notification Click on Apply online
- Enter All Mandatory fields and Upload the Photo and Signature
- Pay the Application fee and Submit the Application