Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites online application for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon. CGPSC as about of 162 vacant positions to fulfill in Chhattisgarh. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having essential qualifications. Job Seekers who are looking for PSC jobs can follow this page for the latest updates. Candidates who wish to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020 can go through the notification details and apply on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Newly Updated UPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CGPSC Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon||162||B.V.Sc & Animal Husbandry|
- Applicant's age should be 38 years as on closing date of appl8icatioon.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.56100 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
How to apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CGPSC.
- Go to the Advertisement and select the post to apply.
- Click on Online Application Link.
- Click on New Registration, if you are a new user.
- After registration sign in with Reg No. and Password.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Chhattisgarh Candidates: Rs.300
- Other state candidates: Rs.400
|Online application starts from||18th March 2020|
|Last date for online application||16th April 2020|
Download the Official Notification of CGPSC Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here