Chief Signal Officer Western Command has rolled out a recruitment notification for the post of Civilian. The candidates who have completed their Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized Board/University they are eligible for this recruitment. Interested candidates can go through the Notifications below and apply for this recruitment before 10 July 2019.
Details Regarding Chief Signal Officer Western Command Jobs:-
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Qualification|
Age Limit:- The candidate's age should be minimum 18 and maximum of 25 Years.
Selection Procedure:- The Candidates selection is based on
- Candidates will have to go through the Written Test comprising of 100 Marks.
- The question will be asked in English as well as Hindi.
- Candidates will have to undergo Practical test also to check proficiency in the handling of Telephone Exchange.
Application Procedure of Chief Signal Western Command Recruitment:-
- Visit the Official Website of Chief Signal Officer Western Command.
- Search for the Careers tab.
- Click on the Chief Signal Officer Western Command Recruitment and refer all the details.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter all the mandatory details in the Online Application form.
- Upload Scanned Photo and Signature.
- Submit the Application before the last date.
Last Date:-10 July 2019.
Download Chief Signal Officer Western Command Civillain Official Notification:- Click Here