District Court E-Courts has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Various Posts in Chikkamagaluru District Court. The Candidate who have Complete the SSLC they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the Chikkamagaluru District Court. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Clerk and Steno Posts in Chikkamagaluru District Court
- Typist: Application Should be Complete the SSLC from recognized Board with Typing Speed 40 WPM
- Peon: Aspirant Should Pass the 7th Class from recognized Institute and Read & Write the Local Language.
- Stenographer: Applicant Should be Complete the Graduation or SSLC from recognized University/ Board with Minimum typing Speed in shorthand
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
- 100/- for General and OBC
- 50/- for SC/ ST
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Various Posts in Chikkamagaluru court is based on Rooster and Merit List or Skill Test.
Vacancy Details with Post wise
|Typist - Copyist||5|
Application Process for the Typist and Peon Post in Chikkamagaluru Court
- Visit the District E-Courts official Website given below.
- Click n the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Chikkamagaluru District Court Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process
Online Application for the Various Posts in Chikkamagaluru District Court: Click Here
|Last date for Submit Application||15th Feb 2019|