Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research(CIMFR) rolled out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Scientist. Employment Notification regarding fulfilling 11 vacant positions in Dhanbad, Jharkhand under the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Essential qualifications. Interested can apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2019 on or before the deadline.
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - CIMFR Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist||11||M.E / M.Tech in concern field or Ph.D|
- The upper age limit of applicants should be 32 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Scientist will get a stipend up to Rs. 67700 per month.
- For General / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST / Ex- Servicemen: NIL.
How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application along with Web generated slip of online payment, Educational Qualification, Experience, age proof and other relevant documents to address stated below.
The Administrative Officer,
Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research,
Barwa, Dhanbad- 826001.
Last Date for Submission of application: 18th November 2019.
Download the Official Notification of CIMFR Recruitment 2019. Click Here