Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) invites application for the post of Scientist. CIMFR as about of Nine vacant positions to fulfill in Dhanbad, Jharkhand. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having M.E / M.Tech. Post Graduate qualification. Interested can refer to this page for more new updates for jobs under CSIR. Employment notification released on 11th March 2020, Aspirants can apply for CIMFR Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Check Out - Latest Engineering Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CIMFR Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Scientist||09||M.E / M.Tech or Post Graduate / Ph.D|
- Applicants age should be 37 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.78800 - 209200 per month.
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of CIMFR Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CIMFR.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the details in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other documents to address stated below through Registered post / Speed Post.
To the Administrative Officer, Central Institutional of Mining and Fuel Research, Barwa Road, Dhanbad - 826001.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 9th April 2020.
Download the Application form and Official Notification of CIMFR Recruitment 2020. Click Here