Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET) came out with new recruitment notification for the post of Lecturer, Technical Assistant and Other. CIPET as about 241 vacant positions to fulfill in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Diploma, ITI, Graduate and Post Graduate qualification. Interested can check out the notification details and apply online for CIPET Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CIPET Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lecturer||46||B.E / B.Tech|
|Technical Assistant||90||Diploma or ITI|
|Librarian||08||Graduation / Post Graduate Diploma|
|Placement & Customer Relations Officer||07||B.E / B.Tech / MBA|
|Assistant Placement Officer||10|
|Physical Training Instructor||12||B.P.Ed or Diploma|
- Applicants age should be 35 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidate pay will be up to Rs.21700 - 44900 per month.
Candidates will be selected according to the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for CIPET Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CIPET.
- Check the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other documents to address stated below.
To the Principal Director,
CIPET Head Office,
T.V.K Industrial Estate,
Guindy, Chennai - 600032.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th March 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CIPET Recruitment 2020. Click Here