Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) invites application for the post of Constable / Tradesmen. CISF as about of 914 vacant positions in to fulfill Across India. Opening date of notification is 23rd September 2019, the job seekers can follow this page for new updates and notification details. However, interested can apply for CISF Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here to Get - Central Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy details and Eligibility Criteria - CISF Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post / Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Const. / Cook||350|
|Const. / Cobbler||14|
|Const. / Barber||111|
|Const. / Washer Man||133|
|Const. / Carpenter||14|
|Const. / Sweeper||270|
|Const. / Painter||06|
|Const. / Mason||05|
|Const. / Plumber||04|
|Const. / Mali||04|
|Const. / Electrician||03|
- Candidates having Matriculation or Equivalent from recognized Board.
- Skilled Trades and Industrial Training Institute trained persons will be preferred.
Applicants age should be in between 18 to 23 years as on 01/08/2019.
Pay Matrix level -3 of Rs. 21700 to Rs.69100 + allowances per month.
Candidates will get sel4ected based on the performance in
- Written Examination,
- PET and Medical Examination.
Application Procedure of CISF Recruitment 2019:
- Download the application given below.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Eligible amy send the application along with self-attested copies of educational qualification, Experience and age proof certificates to address stated below.
To DIG, CISF(North Zone) HQrs,
CISF campus, Mahipalpur,
New Delhi - 110037.
Last Date for submission of application: 22nd October 2019.
Application Closing date for North East Region: 29th October 2019.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form. Click Here