Office of the Civil Surgeon cum CMO, Godda has recently published the recruitment Notification for Pharmacist Post for 11 Vacancies. The Contenders who have Completed the Diploma or Intermediate they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the DHS, Godda Pharmacist Posts Notification. However, Interested applicants may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Pharmacist Posts in DHS, Godda
- Pharmacist: Applicant Should be Complete the Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institute with Working knowledge of Computer. Should have Registered Under the Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council.
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Maximum age: 27 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the Written Examination & Interview for the Pharmacist Posts in DHS, Godda.
Application Procedure for the DHS, Godda Recruitment Notification
- Visit the Office of the Civil Surgeon cum CMO, Godda Official Website
- Click on the Recruitment Notification
- Select the Pharmacist Notification
- Download the Application form and Take Printout of it.
- Enter All mandatory fields in the Application form
- Send the Application form to the Address given below.
Civil Surgeon Office,
|Last Date for Submit Application||12th Feb 2019|
DHS, Godda Pharmacist Official Notification 2019: Click Here
Application form for Pharmacist Posts in DHS, Godda: Click Here