Centre for Management Development (CMD) released a recruitment notification for the post of Project Support Staff . has about vacant positions to fulfill in Kerala. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having a B.Sc, MBA, and MA / M.Phil qualifications. Applicants should check out Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, and other details in the notifications. However, Interested candidates can go through this page for more news updates and can apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMD Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualifications|
|Project Support Staff||08||B.Sc / M.Sc or M.A / M.Phil / MBA / M.Com|
The applicant's age should be 40 years as of the closing date of the application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 25000 - 30000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview. The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
Application Procedure of CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMD Kerala.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Candidates with their CV.
- Follow the instruction carefully before applying.
- Eligible may send the CV along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Email ID: email@example.com.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 3rd February 2021.
Download the Official Notification of CMD Kerala Recruitment 2021. Click Here