Chennai Metropolitan Development Authority (CMDA) published recruitment notification for the post of Junior Assistant, Steno-Typist and Other. CMDA as about of 131 vacant positions to fulfill Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, Degree qualification. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for CMDA Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest TNPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMDA Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
SSLC / 10th or equivalent
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.15700 - 62000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
How to apply for CMDA Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to cmdachennai.gov.in.
- Go to New and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification of CMDA Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here