Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET) has come up with the Latest Employment Notification for Junior Research Fellow and Project Staff Jobs for02 Vacancies. Candidates who are qualified in M.Sc & B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics Engineering are eligible to apply for these posts. As we have also mentioned all the regarding details of CMET Notification 2019. All the eligible aspirants must refer to the Official Notification before going to the application process.
Details of CMET JRF & Project Staff Jobs
|Name of the Posts||No.of Posts||Qualification||Age Limit|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||M.Sc (Electronic Science/ Physics), B.E/ B.tech in Electronics Engineering||28 Years|
Selection Process: Candidates should be selected based on Interview.
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 31,000/- per month.
- Project Staff: Rs. 16,000/- per month.
Application Procedure for CMET Recruitment 2019:
- Visit the Official Website of CMET, www.cmet.gov.in.
- Search for Careers tab.
- Click on the CMET Notification and refer all the details.
- Download the Application form.
- Fill all the required details in the Application form.
- Attach relevant documents and photographs.
- Send the Application to the following address before the last date.
Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (CMET),
IDA Phase-III, HCL (PO),
Cherlapally, Hyderabad - 500051.
|Starting Date||30th May 2019|
|Last Date||24th June 2019|
Download CMET JRF & Project Staff Jobs Official Notification: Click Here