Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, and others. CMHO has about 52 vacant positions to fulfill in Balrampur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 8th, ANM, B.Sc Nursing, DMLT, and Pharmacy qualifications. Employment notification released on 24th March 2021, aspirants can go through this page for more information like Eligibility, Selection Criteria, Application Process, Important Dates, and other details in the notification. Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Pharmacist||04||Diplom ain Pharmacy|
|Staff Nurse||11||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|Lab Technician||01||BMLT / DMLT|
|ANM||10||Intermediate(10+2) / ANM|
|Dialysis Technician||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Diploma|
|Safai Karmi (Female)||01||8th|
|Safai Karmi (Male)||01|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 62 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 8800 - 20000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
Office of CMHO, Balrampur, Chhattisgarh.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 13th April 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here