Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) published recruitmetn notification for the post of Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator and Ward Boy. CMHO as about of 22 vacant positions to fulfill in Bijapur. Walk-in Notification released for eligible candidates having 8th, DMLTqualification. Interested candidates can go through the official notification for more information regarding public sector jobs. However, aspirants with essential qualification can appear for CMHO Walk-in-interview Recruitmetn 2020 on the scheduled date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lab Technician||03||DMLT / BMLT|
|Data Entry Operator||04||Interediate(10+2) / Diploma in Computer Applications|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 64 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.8800 - 14000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted candidaes will be called for further process.
Walk-in Procedure to attend for CMHO Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CMHO Bijapur.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may appear for interview with application form / CV along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents.
Walk-in-Interview Date: 22nd & 23rd September 2020.
Collect & District Magistrate, Bijapur - 494444.
Download the Official Notification of CMHO Recruitment 2020. Click Here