Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) rolled out with new recruitment notificationfor the post of Lab Technician, Medical Officer, 4th Class and Ayush Medical Officer. CMHO as about of 65 vacant positions to fulfill in Bilaspur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 8th, DMLT, BAMS, and MBBS qualification. Interested candidates can go through the official notification for more new latest job notifications from all over india. Aspirants with essential qulaification can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|MO-Ayush Medical Officer||20||BAMS / BUMS / BHMS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 64 years as on 01/01/2020.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.8800 - 58100 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the perfomance in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of CMHO Bilaspur Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the offficial website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Unreserved candidates: Rs.400 - 300
- Reserved candidates: Rs.200 - 100
Last Date for Submission of Application: 26th October 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMHO Bilaspur Recruitment 2020. Click Here