Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Saff Nurse, ANM and Other. CMHO as about 54 vacant positions to fulfill in Gariaband, Chhattisgarh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, 12th, ANM, GNM, B.Sc Nursing, and M.Sc qualification. However, interested can go through the notification details and apply for CMHO Gariaband Recruitment 2020 on or before the latest date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|ANM||25||Intermediate(10+2) / ANM|
|Nursing Officer||08||B.Sc Nursing / GNM|
|Senior Nursing Officer||01||M.Sc Nursing / GNM|
|Dental Assistant||02||10th / Intermediate(10+2)|
|Staff Nurse||02||B.Sc Nursing or GNM|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 60 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.12000 - 31500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment:
- Log on to the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details whether eligible or not.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on the Application Link available.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and other documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
|Application date starts form||26th February 2020|
|Last date for submission of application||17th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of CMHO Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For CMHO Application Form. Go Here