Chief Medical and Health Officer (CMHO) announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, ANM, Nursing Officer, Dental Assistant, and Other. CMHO has about 37 vacant positions to fulfill in Chhattisgarh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th, ANM, BCA, and BHMS qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new job notifications. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|ANM||03||Intermediate (10+2) / ANM|
|Nursing Officer||21||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
|OT Technician||01||Intermediate (10+2)|
|District Data Assistant||01||B.Sc / BCA|
|Medical Officer||01||BHMS / BAMS / BUMS|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 70 years as on closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 12000 - 25000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Test / Interview.
How to apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
CMHO, Gaurela -Pendra - Marwahi, Chhattisgarh.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 20th November 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here