Chief Medical Health Officer (CMHO) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Security Personal and Other. CMHO has about 78 vacant positions to fulfill in Narayanpur. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Intermediate(10+2), GNM, B.Sc Nursing, and Post Graduate qualifications. Employment notification released on 25th February 2021, interested candidates who are looking for Central / State Government jobs can make this page as a reference to get more new updates. However, aspirants with essential can apply for CMHO Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Govt Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMHO Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Psychiatric Nurse||01||GNM / B.Sc Nursing / M.Sc Nursing|
|Medical Officer||04||BHMS / BAMS / BDS|
|Programme Coordinators||01||MBA / Post Graduate|
|Supervisor||01||Intermediate(10+2) / Degree|
|Pharmacist||01||Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy|
|Community Nurse||01||B.Sc Nursing|
|Lab Technician||06||DMLT / BMLT|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 64 years as of 01/01/2021.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 8800 - 31500 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview.
Application Procedure of CMHO Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CMHO.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th March 2021.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMHO Recruitment 2021. Click Here