Chief Medical Officer of Health (CMOH) announced recruitment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician and Other. CMOH as about 18 vacant positions to fulfill in Purba Bardhaman, West Bengal. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, ANM, DMLT, MBBS, and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can apply for online CMOH Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Search For - Latest WBPSC Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMOH Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Staff Nurse||01||B.Sc Nursing / GNM / ANM|
|STI Counsellor||01||Post Graduate / Diploma|
|ICTC Lab Technician||11||B.Sc / DMLT|
|Blood Bank Lab Technician||03||M.L.T / DMLT|
Applicant's age should be 60 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.13000 - 36000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The selection committee decision will be the final. Shortlisted candidates will be called for further process.
How to apply CMHO Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to the official website the verify details.
- Click on recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After registration login to Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 7th February 2020.
Download the Official Notification of CMOH Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here