Chief Medical Officer (CMO) released employment notification for the post of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Lab Technician and Other. cMO as about of 29 vacant positions to fulfill in Kheri, Uttar Pradesh. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 8th, GNM, MBBS, Degree qualification. Interested candidates can make this page as reference to get more information regrading public sector jobs from various organizations. Aspirants with essential qualification can apply for CMO Kheri Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CMO Kheri Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Medical Officer||08||MBBS or MD / MS|
|Staff Nurse||05||GNM / B.Sc Nursing|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 35 years as con closing date.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.7613 - 150000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Test / Interview. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted candidates will be called for futher process.
Application Procedure of CMO Kheri Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the Official website of CMO Kheri.
- Verify the notification details to check whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other relevant documents to address stated below.
National Information Centre Collectorate, Lakhimpur, Kheri, Uttar Pradesh - 262701.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 30th Septemebr 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CMO Kheri Recruitment 2020. Click Here