Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute (CNCI) published an employment notification for the post of Medical Officer. CNCI has about 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Kolkata. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having MBBS qualifications. Aspirants can go through this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. Employment notification released on 27th September 2021, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for CNCI Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CNCI Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Applicant's age should be 55 years as on the closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 95000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of CNCI Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CNCI.
- Check out notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to address stated below.
2nd Campus of CNCI, Street No.299, Plot No.DJ-01, Premises No.020321, Action Area ID, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 15th September 2021
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CNCI Recruitment 2021. Click Here