Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) advertised a new recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer. Medical Officer, and Security Officer. IIP has about 3 vacant positions to fulfill in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree, B.Tech, and MBBS qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding more new updates. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for CSIR - IIP Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - IIP Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Lady Resident Medical Officer||01||MBBS|
|Assistant Engineer||01||B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering|
- Applicants age should be 30- 35 years as of the closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.61859 - 91952 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Written Examination
- Trade / Skill Test
The final decision by the selection committee and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for IIP Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of IIP.
- Go to Latest News -> Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now.
- Fill details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of Documents / Certificates and Signatures.
- Finally, submit the online application.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 21st December 2020.
Download the Official Notification of CSIR - IIP Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here