Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) published latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Project Associate, Project Associate, Laboratory Assistant. IIP as about of 11 vacant positions to fulfill in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.Sc, M.V.Sc, M.Tech and Post Graduate qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding more new updates. Educational qualification, Experience, Age Limit and Application Process need to be verifed before applying. However, interested candidates with essential qualification can apply for CSIR - IIP Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest Engineering job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CSIR - IIP Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Senior Project Associate||02||M.Sc / M.Tech or MD / MS|
|Project Associate||05||M.Sc / M.V.Sc or Post Graduate|
|Laboratory Assistant||04||B.Sc or Diploma|
- Applicants age should be 35 - 50 years as on date of interview.
- Age releaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.20000 - 42000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. The final decision by the selection committe and shortlisted candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for IIP Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website of CSIR-IIP.
- Verify the details whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and Other documents to email address stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 17th April 2020.
Date of Interview: 20th April 2020.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of CSIR - IIP Recruitment 2020. Click Here