CSIR National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology has Recently Rolled out the Walk-in Notification 2019 for the Project Assistant - II, Research Associate Posts with Advt No: PA/01/2019. The Candidate who have Completed the Post Graduation they are Eligible to Submit the Online Applications for the CSIR-NIIST Project Assistant and Research Associate Notification. However, Interested applicant may check out the Notification details.
Eligible Criteria for the Project Assistant and Research Associate Posts
Educational Qualification and Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Number of Posts|
|Project Assistant - II||PG in Chemistry or Material Science/ Biotechnology||15|
|Project Assistant-I||B.Sc in Chemistry||1|
|Research Associate||Ph.D. in Chemistry||2|
- Minimum 21 Years
- Maximum 32 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process is purely Based on the written Examination and Interview for the Project Assistant and Research Associate Post in CSIR-NIST.
Application Procedure for the CSIR-NIIST Recruitment
- Visit the National Institute for Interdisciplinary Science and Technology Official Website
- Click on the Career Tab
- Select the Project Assistant and Research Associate Notification
- Download the Application form and take print out of it.
- Ener All Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Click on Submit to Complete the Application Process.
- Attend for the walk-in Notification for the Project Assistant Post Venue Details are given below.
CSIR - NIIST,
Reporting Time: 9:00 Am
|Notification Published on||7th Feb 2019|
|Walk-in Dates||15th Feb to 25th Feb 2019|
CSIR- NIST Project Assistant and Research Associate 2019 Official Notification: Click Here
Application form for the Project Assistant and Research Associate Post in CSIR: Click Here