National Metallurgical Laboratory(NML) announced Walk-in Notification for the posts Trade Apprentice. NMl as about of 15 vacancies to fulfill in NML Burmamines, Jamshedpur. Interested candidates can go through this page for the latest job notifications. Candidates with essential qualification can appear for CSIR - NML Recruitment 2019 Walk-in-interview on the scheduled date.
|Refer this Link For More - CSIR Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CSIR - NML Notification 2019:
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||02|
- Candidates should possess 10th class or Equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Must have national Trade Certificates / ITI in the notified trades considered by NCVT or SCVT.
- Minimum age of 15 years.
- Maximum age 24 years as on 29/08/2019.
Candidates will be offered up to Rs.15000 per month.
Selection Process: Selection will be done based on the performance in Trade Test / Interview.
Procedure to attend for CSIR - NML Walk-in-Interview 2019:
- Download the application form given below.
- Fill the application form in the +prescribed format.
- Eligible candidates can appear for the interview with application along with Selt attested copy of testimonials / Certificates like Educational Qualification, Experience and age proof.
Walk-in-Interview Date & Time: 29th August 2019 at 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM.
Venue: CSIR - NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur - 831007.
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of NML Recruitment 2019. Click Here