Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) released a recruitment notification for the post of Research Associate, Project Associate, and Project Assistant. CSIR has about 5 vacant positions to fulfill in Karnataka. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having M.Sc, Ph.D. qualifications. Interested candidates can go through this page for more new updates and can apply for CSIR Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CSIR Recruitment 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Project Associate||01|
|Project Associate||02||M.Sc / M.Tech|
|Project Assistant||01||M.Sc / B.Tech|
- The applicant's age should be 35 - 40 years as of the closing date of the application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 24000 - 40000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Interview.
Application Procedure of CSIR Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CSIR.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof and other relevant documents to the email stated below.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Submission of Application: 23rd march 2021
Download the Offical Notification of CSIR Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here