Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSMCRI) rolled out with new recruitment notification for the post of Technical Assistant, Technician. CSMCRI as about of 6 vacant positions in New Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, ITI, B.Sc, Diploma and Engineering qualification. Graduates under any stream who are looking for public sector jobs can follow this page to get more new job notification from all over india. However, aspirants with essential can go through the official notification and can apply for CSMCRI Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
|Go Here For - Latest CSIR Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CSMCRI Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacacies||Educational qualification|
|Technical Assistant||04||B.Sc / Diploma in Computer Engineering & Civil Engineering|
|Technician||02||10th / ITI|
- Applicants age should be 28 years as on closing date of application.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidate as per government norms.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.27520 - 49188 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the
- Trade Test
- Competitive Written Examination
Application Procedure of CSMCRI Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CSMCRI.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prscribed format.
- Applicants may send the application form along with self attested copies of Educational qualification, Date of Birth, Testimonials, Caste and Demand Draft to the address stated below.
- General / Other candidates : Rs.100.
- SC / ST / Women / Candidates with disabilities / Departmental: NO Fee.
The Administrative Officer, CSIR-CSMCRI, Gijubhai Badheka Marg, Bhavnagar - 364002.
Last date for Submission of Application: 23rdOctober 2020.
Download the Official Notification and Application Form of CSMCRI Recruitment 2020. Click Here