Central University of Punjab, Bathinda (CUPB) published the latest recruitment notification for the post of Field Investigator. CUPB has about 4 vacant positions to fulfill in Punjab. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Post Graduate qualifications. Aspirants can go through this page for more new updates related to government jobs from all over India. However, Interested candidates with essential qualifications can apply for CUPB Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
|Follow Up For - Latest Punjab Police Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CUPB Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
- Applicant's age should be 30 years as on the date of the Interview.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 15000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the interview.
How to apply for CUPB Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of CUPB.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualifications, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the email address stated below.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 19th July 2021
Download the Official Notification of CUPB Recruitment 2021. Click Here
For Application Form. Go Here