Central University of Punjab (CUPB) published recruitment notification for the post of Nursing Officer, Librarian and Other. CUPB as about 27 vacant positions to fulfill in Bathinda, Punjab. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 10th, B.Tech, M.Sc, MBBS, and Post Graduate qualification. Job Seekers can follow this page for more new updates regarding public sector jobs. However, interested can apply online for CUPB Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CUPB Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Finance Officer||01||Master's Degree|
|Controller of Examinations||01|
|Assistant Librarian||01||Master's Degree|
|Information Scientist||01||B.Tech or M.Tech / M.Sc / Post Graduate|
|Medical Officer||01||MBBS or MD / MS|
|Security Officer||01||Bachelor's Degree|
|Section Officer||01||Bachelor's Degree|
|Nursing Officer||01||Intermediate(10+2) / B.Sc Nursing|
|Lower Division Clerk||01||Bachelor's Degree|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 30 years
- Maximum age of 57 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be Rs.18000 - 144200 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for CUPB Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of CUPB.
- Go to Non Teaching and select the post to apply.
- Click on Application Link.
- Register online, if you are a new user.
- After successful registration log in with Email and password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay application fee (if any).
- Finally, submit the online application.
|Online application starts from||27th January 2020|
|Last date for online application||26th February 2020|
Download the Official Notification of CUPB Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here