Central University of Tamil Nadu(CUTN) published recruitment notification on 3rd June 2019 for the post of Guest Faculty. CUTN as about of 88 vacancies to fulfill in Thiruvarur. Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-Interview on the scheduled date.
|Also, Search For - Latest Government Jobs|
Vacancy Details of Central University of Tamil Nadu(CUTN) Notification 2019:
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies||Walk-in-Interview Dates|
|History||05||18th June 2019|
|Music and Fine arts5||03|
|Media & Mass Communicate||03||19th June 2019|
|Statistics and Applied Mathematics||03|
|Tourism & Hospitality Management||03|
|Horticulture & Floriculture||03|
|Epidemiology & Public Health||02|
|Computer Science||03||20th June 2019|
|Library and Information Science||02||21st June 2019|
|Chemistry||05||24th June 2019|
Eligibility Condition of CUTN Recruitment 2019:
- Master's Degree in concern subject or an equivalent degree with 55% marks.
- Candidates must be NET Qualified conducted by UGC or the CSIR or similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission.
- Minimum standards and procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree.
Maximum Age Limit of 70 years.
Rs.50,000/- per month, paid Rs.1500/- per lecture Subjects.
Procedure to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019:
- Eligible candidates can attend for walk-in-Interview along with 5 sets of duly filled Application Form in the prescribed format.
- Carry Application and one set of self-attested copies of credentials in support of Age, Qualification, Experience and original certificates for verification.
Walk-in-Interview Date, Venue of CUTN:
|18,19,20,21 & 24 June 2019||Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur-610005, Tamil Nadu|
Download the PDF of CUTN official Notification. Click Here
Online Application Link. Download Here