Chenab Valley Power Projects Private Limited (CVPPPL) invites application for the post of Apprentice. CVPP as about 10 vacant positions to fulfill in Kishtwar, Jammu & Kashmir. Employment notification published on 27th January 2020 for eligible candidates having Engineering Degree qualifications. Job Seekers can follow this page for the latest updates regarding public sector jobs. Interested can apply for CVPP Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CVPP Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Civil||04||Civil Engineering Degree|
|Mechanical||02||Mechanical Engineering Degree|
|Electrical||02||Electrical Engineering Degree|
|IT / Computer Science||02||IT / Computer Science Engineering Degree|
- Applicants age should be 390 years as on closing date of applictaion.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.10500 - 12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in the interview. Selected candidates will be informed for further process.
How to apply for CVPP Recruitment 2020:
- Download the application form given below.,
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational qualification, Experience, Caste, Age Proof, Aadhar Card and other required documents to address stated below.
To Sr. Manager,
Pakal Dul HE Project,
CVPPPL, Chenab Nagar,
Sector- 2, Kishtwar,
Jammu & Kashmir - 182206
Registering / Enrolling for Apprenticeship Online last date: 25th February 2020
Last Date For Submission of Application: 7th March 2020
Download the Application Form and Official Notification of CVPP Recruitment 2020. Click Here