Chenab Valley Power Projects Limited(CVPP) recently announced recruitment notification for the post Trainee Engineer(Civil). Notification released on 6th September 2019 to fulfill 20 vacant positions in Jammu & Kashmir. Interested candidates can apply online for CVPP Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Click Here For - Latest Government Jobs Across India|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - CVPP Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||No.of Vacancies|
|Trainee Engineer||B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc in Civil from an institute approved by AICTE.||20|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 40 years as on 31/12/2019.
Trainee Engineer will be offered up to Rs.40000 - 140000 per month.
Application Procedure of CVPP recruitment 2019:
Only candidates who have registered with GATE -2020(Valid registration no.) can apply for CVPP Recruitment 2019.
- Visit the official website of CVPP.
- Go to Careers -> Job Opportunities -> Openings and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the details in the application and upload Scanned photo, Signature and relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
- For Gen / OBC: Rs.500
- For SC / ST / PWD / EWS / Female candidates: NIL.
|Online application starts From||1st January 2020|
|Last date for online application||31st January 2020|
To download the official notification. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here