Department of Atomic Energy has announced the Latest Jobs Notification 2020 with Advertisement No. 1/DPS/2020 for the Recruitment of 74 Steno, LDC, Junior Purchase Assistant Vacancies. Candidates, who have a qualification of 10th Pass / Any Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 27th Dec 2020. However, hopeful aspirants may read further information such as eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade-II||10th Pass and should have Typing Skills||02|
|Upper Division Clerk||Any Degree and should have Typing Skills||05|
|Junior Purchase Assistant / Junior Storekeeper||Graduation in Science / Commerce Graduate / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Computer Science Engineering||63|
- Age should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Age is reckoned as on 27th Dec 2020.
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.35,400/- per month.
- Other Posts: Rs.25,500/- per month
- Objective Type Test
- Stenography Skill Test / Descriptive Test
- General / OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / Women / Ex-S / PWD: No Fee
- Mode of Payment: Online Payment
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the DAE Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and click on 'Apply Online'.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and scanned photograph.
- Verify the details and click on 'Submit'.
- Make the fee payment through the online transaction.
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th Dec 2020|
To Download DAE Recruitment Notification 2020: CLICK HERE
To Apply Online: CLICK HERE