Dakshin Dinajpur District Court invites online applications for the post of Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Other. Notification published on 20th December 2019 to fulfill 14 vacant positions in West Bengal. Employment notification released for eligible candidates having 10th qualifications. Interested can go through the notification details and apply online for Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
|Find Out - Latest E-Court Job Notifications|
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - District Court Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Stenographer||01||10th / Intermediate(10+2)|
|Lower Division Clerk||06|
|01||8th or equivalent|
|Office - Peon||06|
- Applicant's age should be 39 years as on 01/01/2020.
- Age relaxation applicable for reserved candidates as per rules.
Consolidated pay will be up to Rs.4900 - 37600 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Written Test.
- Personality Test
How to apply for Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to distrcit.ecourts.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature and other documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the online application.
|Post Name||UR & Others||SC / ST|
|Mail / Office- Peon||Rs.300||Rs.200|
|Online application starts from||24th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||14th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here