Delhi Development Authority has Recently Rolled out the Recruitment Notification for the Planning Assistant and Various Posts. The Main Motto of DDA Notification 2019 is to fill the 190 Planning Assistant and Various Posts. The DDA Planning Assistant and Various Noptification Published on 24th December 2018. The Candidates who have Completed the Graduation in relevant Trade they are Eligible to Submit the Online Application for the DDA Recruitment Notification for the Planning Assistant and Various Post. All the interested applicants must grab this opportunity. Applicants must check the eligibility Criteria on various aspects such as educational qualification, application fee, starting date to apply online, the last date to apply online and all other required details before going to actively participate in the application process. We have mentioned all the vital information regarding the eligibility criteria in the below. However, The Online Applications Start from 26th December 2018 and last date for Submit Application is 25th January 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for the Planning Assistant Post in DDA
- Senior Law Officer: The Candidates Should be Complete the Graduation in Law from recognized University
- Deputy Director: The Applicant Should be Completed Post Graduation in relevatn Stream from recognized University with Post Qualification Experience.
- Assistant Director: The Applicant Should be Completed Post Graduation in relevatn Stream from recognized University
- Asistant Accounts Officer: The Applicant Should be Graduate in Commerce or MBA from Recognized University.
- Planning Assistant: The Applicant Should be Graduate in Architecture from Recognized University.
- 500/- for General
- No fee SC/ST or PWD
Selection Process: The Selection Process is Purely is Based on the written Examination and Interview.
Vacancy Details with Category Wise
|Jr. Law Officer||5|
|Asst Section Officer||4|
Application Process for the Planning Assistant and Various Posts in DDA Notification
- Visit the Delhi Development Authority Official Website
- Click on Career Tab
- Select the Planning Assistant and Various Notification and click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Appliction form
- Pay the Application Fee (if Applicable)
- Upload Photo and Signature
- Finally Click on Submit Button to Complete the Application Process