Directorate of Elementary Education (DEE) recently published recruitment notification for the post of Teachers in Primary Schools and Upper Primary Schools. DEE as about thousands of vacant positions to fulfill in Assam. Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates having B.A, B.Ed and Post Graduate qualification. However, interested can apply online for DEE Recruitment 2020 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - DEE Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational qualification|
|Upper Primary School||5515||B.A / B.Ed / B.Sc / D.Ed or Post Graduate in concern subject|
|Lower Primary School||4120|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 38 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be
|Upper Primary School Teacher||Rs.14000 - 49000 per month|
|Lower Primary School Teacher|
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
How to apply for DEE Recruitment 2020:
- Log on to dee.assam.gov.in.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Now -> Registration (if you are a new user).
- After successful registration log in with Reg No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC : Rs.200
- SC / ST : Rs.150
- BPL / Other: No Fee.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11th February 2020.