Delhi High Court came out with a new recruitment notification for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant. Notification published on 10th February 2020 to fulfill 132 vacant positions in New Delhi. Employment notification published for eligible candidates having Graduate Degree qualification. Candidates who wish to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020 can check out the notification details and apply online on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Delhi High Court Notification 2020:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Judicial Assistant||132||Graduate and Typing skills|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 27 years.
- Age relaxation 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Pay Matrix Level - 5 as per 7th CPC of Rs.29200 - 92300 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the performance in
- Written Test
- Typing Test
How to apply for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Delhi High Court.
- Go to Notices and select the post to apply.
- Enter the details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the online application.
- Gen / OBC : Rs.600
- SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen: Rs.300
|Online application starts from||19th February 2020|
|Last date for online application||11th March 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Delhi High Court Recruitment 2020. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here