Delhi Police announced the latest recruitment notification for the post of Advocates / Lawyer. Police Department has about 11 vacant positions to fulfill in Delhi. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having Degree in Law qualifications. Interested candidates can refer to this page for more new latest job notifications from all over India. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Delhi Police Notification 2021:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Advocates / Lawyer||11||LLB|
Applicant's age should be 65 years as on the closing date of applications.
Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs. 6000 - 12000 per month.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in the Interview.
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2021:
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police.
- Verify the notification details to check out whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Educational Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents for the address stated below.
Room No.623, 6th Floor, Tower-II, New PHQ, Jai Singh Road, New Delhi.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14th October 2021
Download the Official Notification of Delhi Police Recruitment 2021. Click Here