Delhi Police invites online applications for the post of Head Constable. Employment notification published on 23rd December 2019 to fulfill 649 vacant positions in New Delhi. Delhi Police had given this opportunity for eligible candidates having Senior Secondary qualification. Job Seekers who are looking for Police jobs notification can make this page as a reference to get more new updates. Interested can apply online for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 on or before the last date.
Vacancy Details and Eligibility Criteria - Delhi Police Notification 2019:
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Head Constable||649||Intermediate(10+2) or National Trade Certificate / ITI|
Applicants age should be
- Minimum age of 18 years
- Maximum age of 32 years as on closing date of application.
Consolidated remuneration will be up to Rs.25500 - 81100 per month.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected based on performance in
- Computer-Based test
- Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE &MT).
- Trade Test
How to apply for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019:
- Log on to delhipolice.nic.ijn.
- Go to Recruitment and select the post to apply.
- Click on Register-New User Button, if you are a w user.
- After Registration log in with Application No. and Password.
- Fill the details in the application form and upload the scanned photo, signature, and required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Gen / OBC: Rs.100
- SC / ST / Women / Ex-Servicemen: NIL.
|Online application starts from||28th December 2019|
|Last date for online application||27th January 2020|
Download the Official Notification of Delhi Police Recruitment 2019. Click Here
For Online Application Link. Go Here