Department of Biotechnology has Recently Rolled Out the notification for the Scientist Post. The Candidate who have Complete the Post Graduation they are eligible to Submit the Online Application for the DST Scientist Recruitment Notification. Interested Applicant Checkout the Notification details below.
Eligibility Criteria for the Scientist Posts in Department of Biotechnology
Educational Qualification: Applicant Should be Complete the Post Graduation in Life Science or Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science from recognized University. with Minimum 5 years Experience.
- Maximum 38 Years
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules
Selection Process: The Selection Process for the Scientist Post in the Department of Science and Technology is based on Interview or Written examination.
Number of Vacancies: 27
- General: 15
- OBC: 07
- SC: 04
- ST: 01
Application Process for the Teaching Posts in the Ministry of Science and Technology (Department of Biotechnology)
- Visit the Department of Biotechnology official Website given below.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Various Post Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form
- pay the Application fee (If Any)
- View your Entered details and Finally click on Submit.
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||28th Feb 2019|
Download the Department of Biotechnology Scientist Recruitment Notification 2019: Click Here
Apply Online for the Scientist posts in the Department of Science and Technology: Click Here